It’s been twenty years since the attack on America and we’re no better off. Or are we? U.S. soldiers have left Afghanistan and even the asleep are starting to say the airport scenes are strange and possibly staged. Let’s go back to how we got here.
Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed The World by Christopher Bollyn starts with a preface stating that a false flag terror attack was blamed on Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaida in order to support a “War on Terror” and invasion of Afghanistan. Bollyn later explains, “False flag terrorism is a crime designed and committed with the intention that the blame will fall on a targeted faction, state, or organization.”
Christopher Bollyn is an investigative journalist who doesn’t shy away from government cover-ups. By the time 9-11 happened he had twenty-five years of living in and following the events of the Middle East. With a degree in History from the University of California, Santa Cruz, his academic emphasis was on Palestine and Israel. His personal connection to the sinking of the Baltic ferry Estonia with 852 victims led him to an eye-opening investigation. Swedish government and media blamed the incident on a “monster wave.” Bollyn states, “I came to realize that a modern ‘democratic’ state, like Sweden, could actually be complicit in the cover-up of the mass murder of hundreds of its own citizens.” He also adds impassioned details of his arrest by three heavily armed undercover police using a TASER on him at his home in front of his family and later charged with assault.
In August of 2006 while investigating 9-11 and shortly after interviewing Shalom Yaron, Bollyn was arrested. Shalom Yaron was a chairman of the now defunct ATASCO, an aircraft leasing company that is one of the Israeli military’s aviation companies doing business in the U.S. Yaron, was in the original Israeli air force and is a founder and former head of Israel Aircraft Industries.
It is also important to note that Bollyn’s hypothesis of a false flag carried out by Israeli military intelligence and Zionists fifth columnists is not well received by the 9-11 truth movement because of America’s view of Israel and Jews. Bollyn writes, “. . . Zionism is a political ideology, not a religion. Although the more belligerent Zionist faction is very well funded and organized and has a highly-advanced military at its disposal, it does not represent all Jews. If it is true that Israelis and Zionist partisans are indeed behind 9-11, it does not mean that all Jews are guilty by association. The only people who deserve to be condemned are the criminals behind the terror atrocity and those who have helped to conceal the truth about what really happened.” He states the purpose of the book is to expose the wrongdoers, so that, we can be liberated from the lies.
And that’s really why the truth to me is so important. It’s not so I can live in fear, but so I can live in freedom. In a forward by professional pilot Glen Stanish, he states it perfectly, “But like a small candle in a dark room, the light shines through.”
Stanish writes a bit about the history of the Oslo I and II peace talks. Author Tim Cohen in The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea goes into great detail about Prince Charles and his involvement in the peace talks. Both books detail Benjamin Netanyahu’s blatant opposition to peace.
Tim Cohen’s research is thorough. Find him on YouTube for some interesting content about what is on Mars. After reading The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea I walked away seeing the whole global government structure being orchestrated by the royals with some struggle between Queen Elizabeth and the Vatican in an effort to make Prince Charles “Defender of the Faith,” but Prince Charles has said he would prefer the moniker “Defender of Faith” when he is king. The royals believe that Prince Charles is the Davidic Prince, which the author shows, with spurious documentation. One magazine dubbed him the “Prince of Peace” with his behind-the-scenes involvement in the peace talks. He didn’t even know anything about the Middle East. He had to ask for information and study the region. It was as if all of a sudden he was possessed by an entity to get involved.
On a side note, The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea shows the royals’ obsession with séances and the occult inside my favorite chapter mentioning homeopathy. Prince Charles brought homeopathy into popularity. There is also the mention of the New Age movement and unfortunately, only the negative side is shown. Cohen writes, “It has been well-documented by others, and is beyond knowledgeable dispute, that at their highest degrees and levels, Freemasonry and its plethora of cult and occult branches, which include Mormonism, Theosophy, the New Age Movement, and even Anton LaVey’s “Church of Satan,” not only openly deride Christ and his work, but explicitly advocate the worship and adoration of Lucifer (Satan) as a means to achieve individual “godhood” and world ‘peace.’ Illuminist Freemasonry, which itself originated with the Rosicrucians and the Temple Knights, and from there Gnosticism, Cabalism, and the ancient mystery religions, especially Zoroastrianism, has long conspired to infiltrate, subvert, and co-opt, the major oligarchic, religious, military, financial, economic, political, governmental, educational, informational, and medical bodies and institutions of the world, including the Church, at their upper echelons, so as to eventually foist a full-fledged, Luciferic New World Order consisting of a ‘democratic’ world government and a unified world religion upon mankind.” It does seem that at the very top of these religions and belief systems there is a secret group(s) working. But it’s probably more complicated than that. It’s like the occult split into factions and, to us who are not privy to their rituals, looks bizarre from the outside looking in.
Cohen mentions David Spangler, a New Ager and co-founded of the Findhorn Foundation. I’ve never heard of the group, but I mention it because perhaps the New Age movement is infiltrating other groups like I suspected with the ufology organizations. But I would hate for Theosophy or the Self-Realization Fellowship to be lumped in with the New Age movement if it is being used to infiltrate other organizations like mention here for selfish gain. Apparently, the Findhorn Foundation talks about the Lucifer initiation, which I have never heard of Theosophy or SRF mentioning.
Via the media, Prince Charles was determined to make himself an important person in the Middle East. He was the first to speak at the United Nations about global warming. Through the guise of environmentalism, he was able to link the Middle East and global warming by telling the Saudi and British oil merchants to do something in a speech while visiting Saudi Arabia in 1993. The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea was published in 1998 and here we are in 2021 still dependent on oil.
In the chapter Prince Charles, the middle East Peace Talks, and Global Security, Cohen does an interesting deep dive into the Committee of 300 and writes, “The Committee of 300 and the London-based Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), taking advantage of the friendly relationship between the United States and Israel, made heavy use of the U.S. Council on Foreign Relations—the RIIA’s devoted step-child—and the office of the President [Clinton], who serves the U.S. CFR, to oversee the covert Israel-PLO dialogue, and consequently the entire Oslo peace process, from day one. . . British monarchy heads the Committee of 300 and the RIIA, both of which control the U.S. and Israeli CFRs. In other words, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles sit at the real top of the entire Mideast peace process.”
Back to Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed The World, Bollyn points out that he wrote several articles about business and personal ties between George W. Bush and the Bin Laden family. I would have liked Bollyn to have added his articles, but he chose to publish them in a second book.
Putting pieces of the puzzle together, Solving 9-11 answers some questions regarding the not investigated crime:
- Five men in a van that tested positive for explosives with box cutter knives, multiple passports, and thousands of dollars in cash told the police in Bergen County, New Jersey they were Israelis and that the Palestinians are the problem.
- Looking at the planes that hit the Twin Towers shows the connection between the oil, illegal drugs, and airplanes. It’s speculation that the Bush family, the Clintons, the CIA, and the Mossad all have an interest in the illegal drug trade using Israeli planes. Bollyn says it would explain the invasion of Afghanistan, where opium production is now at record levels after having been nearly eradicated under the Taliban regime. (I did check the opium story. The New York Times has one of the earliest reports of the Taliban eradicating opium dating back to June 13, 2001. On Sept,. 24, 2001, The Guardian reports, the Taliban told the Afghan farmers they were free to plant poppy seeds again if the Americans decide to launch a military attack.)
- A network of Israeli-controlled aviation companies operated in the United States, which were started by Israel Aircraft Industries, now known as Israel Aerospace Industries, owned by the government of Israel. Bedek Aviation Group, owned by Shalom Yoran, converted Boeing 767s from a passenger plane to a cargo jet in early 2000.
- Looking at the history of the Israeli military establishing aircraft leasing and maintenance companies in the United States since the 1960s it starts to make sense that remotely controlled tankers may have been used to hit the Twin Towers and the Pentagon.
- The molten metal at the World Trade Center had fragments of primarily iron and possible evidence of Thermite being used. Bombs were heard exploding in the basements of the buildings. The Thermite does explain the hot spots. (Did the jet fuel from the planes and bombs in the basements ignite the Thermite? As Bollyn explains white-hot molten metal pouring from the 81st floor of the South Tower before its collapse, I can only think of the people who died a horrid death as melted iron at 5,182 degrees F rushed over them.)
- Bollyn states he wrote an article that seismic data showed unexplained spikes occurring at the beginning of each building collapse.
- An expert investigative journalist into government cover-ups, Bollyn discovers that many terror attacks like 9-11, the London Underground and a bus bombing in 2005, and the sinking of the Baltic ferry Estonia in 1994 all have one thing in common—government exercises.
We’ve been terrorized repeatedly. Can a country that can demo New York City’s tallest buildings and call it a terrorist attack orchestrate a financial reset and call it a virus? In Covid-19: The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab and Thierry Malleret write Bill Gates has been warning us about the next pandemic risk. After reading about Bollyn’s examples of exact exercises happening the day before and during several terrorist attacks I am reminded of Bill Gates’ Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019 in New York, NY according to centerforhealthsecurity.org. Schwab and Malleret also callously write, “History shows that epidemics have been the great resetter of countries’ economy and social fabric. Why should it be different with Covid-19.” According to merriam-webster.com resetter means obsolete: one that harbors or assists criminals or chiefly Scottish: a receiver of stolen goods. Another definition is one that resets something (as type). Perhaps the word has a double meaning? It should be noted that Klaus Schwab is on the Committee of 300.
Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed The World and The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea are both meaty books with plenty to start my own research. In last year’s Nineteen Years post, I focused on Oded Yinon’s “A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties.” I had hoped to look into 9-11 being Jesus’ birthday, maybe next year. I hope this helps you in your own research.
What a wonderful world it would be if the truth came out about 9-11 because then people would begin to ask questions about other past events that have been covered up by our governments. The truth means we can walk without fear. There wouldn’t be a boogieman wherever we go.
From the blog of melissacrismon.com
Copyright 2021 Melissa Crismon