My blog used to be reviewing about live theatre like Shakespeare, art, and places I went in California to support other artists including writers. I do consider writing to be an art. Then 2020 happened and I thought I’d share vegan recipes and talk about alternative medicine. Here is the post A New Era that changed my blog.
I got side tracked by the virus like we all did. I just can’t give it anymore time. To me it feels like chasing lies. And the more I research the esoteric, aliens, Atlantis, reincarnation, read Rudolf Steiner, philosophy, and Christianity the more I see we are repeating a pattern from ten thousand years ago from the man before us. I just finished reading The Stones of Atlantis by Dr. David Zink. I do believe Plato’s writings about Atlantis, which is shared at the end of the book. Zink mentions many researchers before him on the topic. Zink wrote the book in the 1970s when he was an English professor at a college. He has a background in the Air Force as a communications and electronics officer. During his, I think, six expeditions he organized scientists, scuba divers, oceanographers, and psychics for his trips to Bimini. On one expedition, he collaborates with the U.S. Navy. One of the most interesting sections is the information about the Pleions. I usually hear them called Pleiadians. Pleiadians come here to help us. And I have heard this before. I have also heard Pleiadians are our ancestors. The book makes clear that Bimini is a site from Atlantis. Psychic Carol Huffstickler told Dr. Zink, “I keep getting the word Pleiades. . . It keeps coming through with the information on the Bimini Road site.” She explains the Pleions visited Earth around 28,000 B.C. from the Pleiades star cluster on a galactic missionary service. Because the humans were advance consciously on Bimini, the Pleions chose there as a sacred site that could use the earth’s geomagnetic fields aligned with the sun and certain stars to raise human consciousness and to heal.
A few posts ago I started talking about aliens. I mentioned The Nine or The Council of Nine that started with a doctor Andrija Puharich bringing in mystic, Dr. D. G. Vinod, to channel. What they got was possibly nine ancient Egyptian gods.
For 2022, I think we will see a bigger push toward the Alien Hoax. This is nothing new. I’m not saying anything that others haven’t discovered. I mentioned before President Eisenhower and his visit from aliens. The greys offered technology and at the same time the Pleiadians offered spiritual growth. Eisenhower chose wrong and here we are today.
I was sitting in a mufon meeting next to a mystic. I don’t recall who the speaker was, but the topic was cow mutilation. The mystic leaned over and whispered something like, “That’s how the greys survive.” I filed that information away. Then I recently watched mystic Gigi Young on YouTube and she said the greys are regressed humans. That’s when it clicked. Now Gigi Young and Linda Moulton Howe and others say there is more than one kind of grey. So I don’t know exactly which grey I am referring to. But it is my understanding that these greys were humans or are humans from Earth. They look like shriveled prunes because they used technology incorrectly. Now that is oversimplifying things. My mind goes back to the Atlantean days when the people began to use the knowledge and technology for selfish gain. Gigi Young does a great job of explaining Atlantis and its connection to now. If you’re interested in Atlantis go watch her YouTube channel.
So going back to the seventies I now realize they, whoever they are, were mind controlling us through movies. During the Lockdown, Richard Dreyfuss celebrated Close Encounters of the Third Kind. So I watched the movie again and found it fascinating that at the end Dreyfuss as Roy and the little boy come out of the spaceship with a bunch of greys. I noticed that the greys were all duplicates and the same height as the kid. It seemed to me they were using the child’s DNA to make new grey bodies. And Roy was smiling to give us a message that “Hey, this is great. The aliens are our friends.”
Then I recently rewatched Cocoon another old movie I loved as a kid. And the weird thing is I only remembered all the people at the retirement home having fun in a pool that was like the fountain of youth and there were these rocks at the bottom. I wonder if Cocoon was inspired by Dr. David Zink’s book? As I was watching the movie, I couldn’t believe that I forgot there were greys in the movie using humans as suits. The movie seems to mix up the greys, Pleiadians, and the Atlantis story. Again the movie paints the greys in a holy light. I say nope. But I still love these movies.
Another movie I recently watched that I had never seen before, Fire in the Sky, is based on Travis Walton’s book The Walton Experience. Walton says Hollywood got it wrong, but the movie at least shows the dark side of the greys.
Funny how they played all three of these movies in the last year and a half on TV.
So if they are going to play the Alien Hoax card then I think they should have done it years ago when these movies came out along with ET. I’m sure with their technology they will convince us they are gods and they seeded us on this planet. Some believe that all aliens are fallen angels. I disagree. That is over simplifying the matter. I have heard that those visiting us are us in the future. I think the mystic at the mufon meeting told me that. And I’ve heard it before. So we aren’t really dealing with aliens. We are dealing with other humans. Some regressed and some who have consciously evolved.
The MUFON World Headquarters sends me a monthly newsletter usually with a list of global ufo sightings for the month and not much else. But for the past three or four months they have sent me a Reminder to open my email. It’s been how to detect meteors, a couple of UFO sightings in 1971, and December’s newsletter along with a thank you and update of their move in Cincinnati, Ohio, they say mufon is growing fast. Then I get a Press Release from mufon. It says—
“. . . a new UFO investigatory group was being organized within the Department of Defense to replace the short-lived Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force was a positive development, according to the Mutual UFO Network, who said it ‘hoped the creation of the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group (AOIMSG) might lead to some answers as to what the elusive UFOs and UAPs are.’”
The fact that mufon’s leadership is hopeful and gratified about the DoD starting a new UFO investigatory group is incredibly naïve to me. They know we have talked about the U.S. government’s involvement in mufon meetings. It’s no secret the government is involved. (And also not involved. There are plenty of people with their own personal experience.) Why should we trust an entity that controls the ufology narrative? I’m sure mufon is going to be part of this Alien Hoax and on the wrong side if they continue supporting basic information that gives way less fact than a mufon meeting.
Even reported Rep. Tim Burchett saying he doesn’t trust the Pentagon in a greatly titled story “Rep. Tim Burchett Pentagon Wants Control On UFOs . . . More ‘Kennedy’ Secrecy!!!” Now this will get the young people interested.
I ask myself why I believe in what others find unexplainable. Maybe it’s because I have seen unusual things in the sky. I was going to share my experiences this year, but I decided not to. A blog is public and I like keeping some stories to myself.
Anyway, I won’t be posting as many vegan recipes with my Food for Thought next year. I know I said this last year, but I need to hunker down and get this trilogy finished and published. So if spaceships descend and little grey men are upon us in 2022 you’ll know whose side their on—not ours. They loath humanity because they screwed up. I don’t want to say too much because I might use it for a book. I decided not to write a covid romcom because well the CV thing is not worth my time. Writing a book has to be about passion. So next year I will be writing and buried in books. I hope to get five Graham Hancock books read. And I want to read more Rudolf Steiner, Philip K. Dick, and the Dune series. Go see the movie. Dune was the best movie of 2021. The Matrix: Resurrections was good. It started out slow, but the women kick ass in the end. And it says a lot of truths.
Here are the links to my 2021 Posts.
1. Post #139-Potato Soup and Food for Thought: How I thrive eating as a vegan and a little philosophy.
2. Post #140-Salad Booster with Tuna-ish Salad and Vinaigrette and Food for Thought: Spaceships or Starlink satellites and “The Twilight Zone” The Shelter.
3. Post #141-Nut Butter Cups with Tea and Food for Thought: Herbs 101 and introducing yourself to a plant.
4. Post #142-Spring Herbs-wild radish, wild onion, mustard greens, yellowdock, plantain, and English daisy
5. Post #143-Vegan Pets-I recently heard a vet say feeding cats grains is bad. For a cat, I feed 1/8th a cup of Wysong dry vegan meal and a quarter of canned food in the morning then afternoon/evening in separate bowls. So far so good on a little grain.
6. Post #144-Horseradish Vinaigrette and Cranberry Nasturtium Salad
7. Post #145-Vegan Sea Oak Hot Dog-Here is a bit about harvesting seaweed.
8. Post #146-Grilled Veggie Salad and Tahini Dressing paired with Vegan Riesling (chilled)-Inspired by Lotus Café and Juice Bar and a visit to Self-Realization Fellowship. This is one of my favorite summer salads.
9. Post #147-Self-Realization Fellowship-I learned some really enlightening things like the title “Christ” refers to the “Christ Consciousness” and is the highest state of consciousness.
10. Post #148-Tofu Tacos with Vegan Niña Sangria (iced)-The sangria is really good.
11. Post #149-Solving 9-11-Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed The World by Christopher Bollyn has lots of names and information to back him up. The story about his wife’s dream was fascinating too. You know I love those stories.
12. Post #150-Fasting Day 0-Prepping for an intentional fast
13. Post #151-Fasting Day 1-Focus/Benefit of Lemons/What’s in the news-women of gymnastics
14. Post #152-Fasting Day 2-Focus/Benefit of Fasting
15. Post #153-Fasting Day 3-Focus/What to do while fasting
16. Post #154-After Fasting
17. Post #155-Vegan Plomeek Soup and Food for Thought: A bit about the beginning of the U.S. Navy space fleet. Dr. Bob M. Wood, guest from Ancient Aliens, says 75% of the UFOs we see are ours. The Galactic Federation of Worlds.
18. Post #156-Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Juice and Food for Thought: The Nine. UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties. Theosophy by Rudolf Steiner.
19. Post #157-Potato Yam Bake and Dune and Food for Thought: Dune the movie. The Nine—Egyptian gods? Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
20. Post #138-And here are 2020s posts.
Thank you for reading my blog. You are really awesome people who drop by here. I enjoy your blogs about health and books with a few laughs and a few tears too.
Happy New Year! And Happy Vegan!
Copyright 2021 Melissa Crismon
You must be logged in to post a comment.