It looks like I started and ended 2022 with blogging about juicing. Recently, an insurance adjuster told me she loves juicing wheatgrass. I have to agree. That is one reason why I bought an Omega juicer. And there is a new juice bar opening in my town. Maybe juicing is gaining popularity.
Here are 2022s posts:
1. Post #159-Omega Juicers
2. Post #160-Smoothie Bowl
3. Post #161-Wheat and Barley Grass
4. Post #162-Colloidal Silver
5. Post #163-Berkey Water System
6. Post #164-Vegan Tom Kha Phak Soup
7. Post #165-Stranger Things 1 and Nature’s Path vegan and gluten free waffles
8. Post #166-Stranger Things 2 and a typical 80s salad
9. Post #167-Stranger Things 3 and peanut butter on celery
10. Post #168-Stranger Things 4 and cantaloupe
11. Post #169-Olivia Newton-John remembered
12. Post #170-GF Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
13. Post #171-Vegan Mexican Food
14. Post #172-Vegan Margarita
15. Post #173-Vegan Mexican Pinto Beans
16. Post #174-Vegan Spanish Rice
17. Post #175-Nopales
18. Post #176-9-11 Rogue Networks
19. Post #177-Salsa Verde
20. Post #178-Vegan Enchiladas
21. Post #179-Bob’s Red Mill Muffins
22. Post #180-Pomegranate Grape Juice
Thank you for visiting my blog this year. I really do appreciate it when there are so many other distractions. I do enjoy visiting your blogs too on health and the environment and the occasional fun posts about what we are all watching on Netflix.
Next year, I’m sure I will be talking about juicing again. I love soup on these cold days and will probably share a recipe and mostly post vegan recipes. And with all the crazy weather, I keep saying I will do a post on geoengineering. I know I have some books I’d like to talk about—some fiction, some research. I might do a post on California fault lines and earthquakes since I just went through a scary earthquake. It all gets down to how it affects our health and how to make healthy decisions.
In the end, I’m always researching for the truth not the trend. I like to take all the information and set it aside until more information backs up what I have learned thus far. Or some of the information falls away. Someone asked me how I decide what is the truth regarding research. I said I listen to my intuition. She said someone else told her the same. Reading and listening to all sides helps too. I saw a Gloria Steinem quote on a magnet while Christmas shopping which is apparently the title of one of her more recent books. It goes a little like this:
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off!~Gloria Steinem
Happy Juicing, Happy Vegan, and Happy New Year!
From blog of melissacrismon.com
Copyright 2022 Melissa Crismon